Tuesday 10 June 2014

Apparently I'm sick or something...


Luce says I'm sick. Sick in the head. Don't remember exactly what he says about, but I don't care. The problem with Luce calling me sick and all, and that the guy has the sickness of being a phony and all.

Maybe its all the cold weather, or maybe the crap they're pushing in his heading in school. Guy wears a facade of having sex all the time, even though a deaf bat could see he ain't. His minds stuck in this loop of thinking how great he is and all, and anything that points out his crap and all he's gotta throw away and make up damn excuses for himself.

Guy thinks he always has to be right or something. And if you aren't what he sees right, you're just fake in his eyes.

God, what a weenie. I'm gotta get another drink now...

No comments:

Post a Comment