Tuesday 10 June 2014

Broken Things


Everything around me is so Goddamn fragile, I wonder what everything doesn't just shatter into a million pieces instantly. My mom for one is probably gonna break once she learns I've been booted from school again. The cracks she makes will most likely break apart the whole damn family both as single persons and from each other. I'll probably be left alone to sweep up the glass.



Was talking to some Nuns today about Old Shakespeare, and it got me thinking about this play I once read. Glass Menagerie it was called. Tennessee Williams wrote it and all. Thought it was pretty cool. It talked about how easy families can be broken, they even have a bunch of glass knick knacks that break at some parts or so. I remember someone saying that it also was meant to show how success is just unreachable for some people, and how their parents shouldn't expect them to be exactly how they want them to be.



Weesh, maybe if Mom and Dad read a little bit of it, they wouldn't break so easily.


No comments:

Post a Comment