Monday 9 June 2014

I'm a Dirty Janitor


Title sounds a bit confusing, I know. I guess this is sorta like irony or something, maybe even an apology for Rudolph Schmidt, a man who gets things cleaned, whose name I used to cover up a dirty lie.

I made Morrow sound like the cleanest soul at the whole damn school to his Mama just so I could keep myself clean. It was like I was reverse mopping a floor; slowing slopping more and more dirt on and on with the mop, with no one being the wiser about it. Being a fake Janitor to get along with a fake Mother of a godamn fake punk like Morrow.

Those are the type of phoneys I hate the most. The ones that say one thing while they do the complete opposite. Man, I still got the taste of that stale school in my mouth. After I get to NYC, I'll be all cleansed from this dirt. 

Like to think sometimes that Old Schmidt sees himself like some sorta Knight or something, crusading against the filth that Phony Prep likes to leave lying around.

No comments:

Post a Comment